Sunday, December 14, 2008

Isobel Walks

Well we all know Isobel's been taking steps for several weeks now. And she takes several steps at a time.

But this weekend she's really been walking. And if she falls down she tends to get back up and keep going instead of crawling. It's very exciting - and exhausting. She's been a very tired girl lately. 

So I put together this montage of Isobel learning to walk. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Isobel has been growing and changing so much. She has become a 
little diva and is completely spoiled rotten by Grandma, Nana and Grandpa. She still loves her books and as you can see in one picture she likes to read to her "babies". Bath 
time is always fun - especially with her ladybug towel. 

We are really looking forward to the holidays since Grandpa Bob will be here too. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: