Happy Thursday! Well after not feeling well for the past week I think Isobel is starting to feel a bit better. I'm listening to her breathe through the monitor right now as she peacefully sleeps (what a wonderful sound). She felt so good tonight at dinner that she decided to try some new hair accessories. At one point she had a piece of banana, peach, watermelon and was working on a green bean but by the time I got the camera they were gone. But she had so much fun she decided to try again and that's what I've captured here.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
New Hair Accessories
Happy Thursday! Well after not feeling well for the past week I think Isobel is starting to feel a bit better. I'm listening to her breathe through the monitor right now as she peacefully sleeps (what a wonderful sound). She felt so good tonight at dinner that she decided to try some new hair accessories. At one point she had a piece of banana, peach, watermelon and was working on a green bean but by the time I got the camera they were gone. But she had so much fun she decided to try again and that's what I've captured here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment