Today was a very nice Memorial Day! We took Isobel to the Del Hommes Splash Park and had a great time. The first time Isobel went to the splash park she wanted nothing to do with it. She watched the kids from my lap. Today she got a little wet and even sat on the alligator while it spit water at everyone else. This is a great park - it has the Splash Park and a huge playground with equipment for kids of all ages. Daddy took Isobel down the slide and she rode in the swings - she had a great time. While Daddy made dinner Isobel decided to try on various items as hats. We had dinner together (for I think only the second time since Tim usually works so late) and after dinner we blew some bubbles with Grandma. She's growing up so fast. I know I say that a lot, but it's true.
No comments:
Post a Comment