Saturday, June 27, 2009

Isobel Pee Pees in the Potty!




Yes, that's right, Isobel finally pee peed in the potty tonight. And not just once, but twice. We are so proud of her. And she was proud of herself too. She knew she did something good. She kept saying "I did it" and while I was getting her dressed for bed she said she was a big girl. I can't belief how much she's grown up.

I do have to apologize for the delay in updating the blog. Since last I posted we have moved into the new house, Grandpa Bob came for a visit, Mommy had a birthday and Isobel turned 19 months old. We've been trying to unpack and get settled but we still have so much work to do. Isobel's room and the master bedroom are the only rooms that are done, everything else needs work. And it took me forever to find the USB cord to download my pictures.

Isobel is intently investigating the latch strap of her car seat. Apparently it's fascinating. Now, this one is funny - Isobel decided to put on a pair of my underwear and carry my purse down the hall. All she was missing was the shoes. I love this one of Isobel walking Riley - well more like Riley walking Isobel. And here's Isobel walking with Grandpa Bob. It was great that she took to him after not seeing him since Christmas.











No comments: