Tomorrow Isobel will be 21 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.
Right now Isobel has a little cold. She was running a fever yesterday and saying her ears hurt but when we went to the doctor they said her ears looked great - no infection. So it's just a little viral infection and she seems to be doing better today.
Isobel is getting much better in the pool. We got her to put on her ladybug pres
erver and get in the pool with Daddy. Click the link to see the short video. When she was done swimming she wanted to wear it in the house to eat lunch - it was so cute. And when we did go inside to get dressed, she wanted to go back out to the pool and get
her pretty little Mexican dress wet.
A couple weekends ago Wayne, Tracy, Logan, Landon and Utah all
came over to stay the night. Isobel had so much fun chasing Logan around the house. They completely wore each other out. I think Tim is a
little upset that she's already chasing boys around. But I'm sure in a few years it will be the other way around. And that's when Tim gets a shotgun!
Oh, here is a picture of Isobel in these black patent leather shoes. I was in the kitchen doing dishes when she came in saying "shoes, shoes" and when I looked down she had put them on all by herself and even managed to put them on the correct feet. She was so proud of herself I had to take a picture.
Well, we had high hopes on the potty training front but we have hit a bump in the road. Isobel LOVES to wear panties but doesn't want to sit on the potty. She knows she needs to go, but rather than sit on the potty, she hides, goes in her panties, and then runs and tells you she went. So we are taking a break from training for a week or two and then we'll start again with a new approach. But apparently Abby Cadabby has no problem using the potty. :) Keep your fingers crossed for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment