Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Park City, UT












We had a great time in Park City with Tracy, Wayne, Logan and Dekin. Isobel and Logan had so much fun together and thankfully Isobel loved the snow. She liked to throw it at you - well try to anyway; it mostly stuck to her mittens. She still talks about the snow now and says that its melted. We can't wait until next year when we can get her out there on a board! :) We tried to take her tubing but she didn't really like that. We'll have to try again next year. Maybe it won't be so foreign then. In the one picture Isobel and Logan are holding hands - it was so cute. The girl in the picture is Micah, the nanny we had for Friday and Saturday. She was AWESOME!! The kids loved her. And in the picture with the bear, she had just said hello and given him a hug. Such a lover!
I had a private snowboarding lesson on Friday. My riding has improved tremendously. I love it. And I didn't fall off the lift once!! Yay!!! We had such a great time that we are already looking at taking another trip this season. Here are some pictures from our trip. I'll update with video soon.

No comments: