I know it's been several days since I have posted any pictures or updates of our precious Isobel. I have been consumed with getting ready for her birthday party this Saturday.
Isobel has had a great week. Gymboree is now corporately owned so they are open again and we went back this past Saturday. Isobel really enjoys going and meeting the other children. She made a new friend Claire who is 15 months old and just a cutie-pie. I'll have to get a picture of the two of them. And on Tuesday Isobel went to the zoo with Nana and Grandpa. It sounded like she had a wonderful time and the weather was perfect for a day outside. And yesterday Nana took Isobel to the library for Mother Goose story time. Oh, and the big question - No Isobel is not "walking" yet but she is continuing to get her feet under her and takes up to 4 consecutive steps sometimes. Its so random and unexpected that its next to impossible to get any pictures or video. But I'm working on it I promise. Well, I will try to be a better mommy and post some new pictures and video soon. Take care.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment