Monday, November 17, 2008

Isobel's First Birthday Party!




Saturday was Isobel's first birthday party and it was fantastic. It was a beautiful day at Crisp Park and it only rained for a few minutes while we were opening presents. Isobel was an angel and she looked like one in her pink ladybug dress. She was surrounded by friends and family that love her very much. 
She wanted to walk and walk and walk all day. And she had fun playing peek-a-boo with Nana and Grandpa. 

Now the cake. The cake came out great if I may say so myself. It took Tim, Grandma and Nana to help me but I think it looked
 great. And we made cupcakes for all the kids to decorate themselves and it was a success. 
I couldn't be more pleased with how the party went and Isobel seemed to have so much fun. I think she knew the day was all about her. And I look forward to Thursday when she actually turns 1. One year old! I can't believe she's going to be one year old. 

No comments: