What a fun-filled weekend. On Saturday Isobel got to see all of her Sesame Street friends and she loved it. She watched so attentively to the whole show. When characters would leave she would ask where they went. It was so cute. But she had the best time. And then on Sunday we all went to the Hunsader Farm Pumpkin Festival. We met Aunt Tracy, Uncle Wayne, Logan and Landon there. We hung out in the pumpkin patch, did the corn maze, saw butterflies and got to pet some goats and donkeys. She had so much fun. And the weather was absolutely perfect. She was asleep in the car before we got to the main road. :) It was such a great weekend.


On another note, Isobel is talking in complete sentences and will have a complete conversation with you. She and I talked about stickers, ghosts and pumpkins. And today we saw some ducks across the pond and I said "how many ducks are there Isobel". I started counting and when I got to 6 I slowed down and she jumped in with 7, 8, 9, 10. Note, there were only 8 ducks but she knew the numbers in the right order. And then before dinner we took a walk around the block and she was able to count some of the pumpkins and ghosts (mainly just 1, 2 and 3 in qty). She asks about everything. She is so hungry for knowledge. I just can't believe how much she has learned. People are amazed she's only 23 months old (well tomorrow she will be).
No comments:
Post a Comment