Since last I posted Tim and I went to Elena's 30th Birthday Jam. And you will
all be shocked to know that I sang karoake (although I'm not sure it actually qualified as singing). We had a really great time and here are some pictures.
Then we had Landon's first birthday party the next day. Isobel got to go in the bouncy house and had such a good time. The follo
wing weekend was Halloween. The three of us were supposed to be the Flintstones but I didn't finish our costumes in time. So last minute Isobel was a bumble bee. We went trick or treating with Katie, John, Connor, Cameron, Logan and Landon. Connor was the train conductor and pulled all his friends in the train/wagon. Very cute. Isobel made out like a bandit and was the queen bee of the neighborhood.
Sunday after Halloween was Zoe's 2nd birthday party. We were late because Isobel took a 3 hour nap but again, another bouncy house and even better, a balloon.
So through all of this we've been having some work done on the house. We had some guys come in and get the rest of the wallpaper glue off the walls and they re-textured the walls and the ceilings. It's like a brand new house. And now we are having work done to turn the sun room into Isobel's playroom. The floor is fixed and we bought some carpet and they will be back this week to finish the walls and ceilings. Very exciting. She will have a playroom before we know it.
And in less than 2 short weeks we will have an official 2 year old. We are planning a party at
Gymboree, one of her favorite places. It should be lots of fun.
Hope everyone is well. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment